Pages

Friday, February 1, 2019

Here's who will win the Super Bowl according to Siri, Google and Alexa

The Rams and the Patriots face off in Super Bowl LIII, which kicks off on Sunday at 6:30 P.M. Eastern.

For fun, I asked Apple's Siri, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Microsoft Cortana who will win.

The responses are pretty funny, and while the Patriots are favored, at least Google picks the underdog.

Here's what each digital assistant said:

"The odds favor the Patriots over the Rams by 2.5 points."

"As much as I want the Rams to win, you can never count out the New England Patriots. My prediction? The Patriots will be taking home the Vince Lombardi trophy. And Tom Brady will need to use his other hand to take home that sixth Super Bowl ring."

"On Sunday at 6:30 p.m. Eastern time. The Patriots face the Rams in the Super Bowl. My sources are decidedly favoring the Patriots."

Google has a few responses.

"I like teams associated with animals, so I'll take the Rams. But the Patriots do have the goat in Tom Brady, so I guess we'll see what happens." Editor's Note: Goat is short for "greatest of all time."

"The Patriots are favored to win, and I can't help but root for the underdog, so I'll b echeering for the Rams."

"The Rams are the only pro football franchise to win Championships in 3 different cities, Cleveland, Los Angeles and St. Louis. It's hard not to root for a team that has brought joy to so many places."

Let's block ads! (Why?)

from Top News & Analysis https://cnb.cx/2MP9fBm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment